(we missed our call for all of us to see him and get a picture,
so we ran him down as he was leaving)
Friday December 12th we were all able to attend Kyle's school play "A Christmas Carol". Oh, did I mention he was Scrooge?? That's right...the lead role! He did an incredible job! They all did!! It was awesome seeing him come out of the curtain during the applause at the very end!! Talk about a proud parent moment!
Then Saturday we picked up a visitor....one of our favorites....GRANDPA!!! My Dad will be staying a week...YEA!!! We have had a blast with him. We actually planned this visit to just hang out around the house because we were not sure what the situation with Ryan was going to be. We have put up our tree and hung lights, and I have actually gotten to escape to do a little Christmas shopping.....finally! Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!
I wanted to give everyone an update on the little boy Ryan Wilson that I mentioned in a previous entry. They received great news...his twin sister was a perfect bone marrow match for him. That is incredible news for him and their family. His odds at overcoming this now have greatly improved!! Thank you everyone for your continued prayers for both of our Ryans!




1 comment:
Wow! That is fabulous!!! Kaelin says she had been praying for little Ryan Wilson also every nite! she is so happy to hear the encouraging news!! Love to all
Perrie and Kaelin
Post a Comment